Knockout Entries

Thursday, October 26, 2017

Thursday Front 9

Thursday 26th

Eight lovely ladies came and played today. Overcast skies awaited us but it was good to be out in the fresh air. 

We were playing a stableford on the front 9 and we chose two holes on which we would double our scores. 

I haven't played for ages so I was delighted with 15 points which put me second. Our winner was Sue D with 16.
Thanks to Di for coming and doing the cards. 

The course is looking lush... tricky getting out of some of the rough - but thanks as always to Mark and his team.

Well done those who played today. 

Sue has drawn up the calendar for next year so watch out for further info.

I'm looking forward to Saturday... I think it will be fresher than of late so we may need those penguin hats to keep us warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment