Thursday, January 11, 2018

Thursday 11th

Thursday Back 9

What a beautiful day! 
There were twelve lovely ladies who came and played today... and we were so lucky with the weather :-)

It was great to be out on our amazing course... even if our golf wasn't amazing...well, not for most of us anyway!

Jenny was our star of the day though, winning with a fabulous score of 18 points and that included a blob!    Well played!
2nd and 3rd could not be separated even using countback! 
 So well played both Lyn and Jane!


I'm afraid  I didn't take any photos today but here's something that might make you smile.

Our new Captain's at Pavenham used to undergo a Drive in with a difference...

...this was mine!


The buckets were full of a mixture of milk and water from the nearby pond... leaves,
 ice and all! 


By the end of my year I had grown my hair long...with the aim of raising some money for charity...


 The ladies at Pavenham cut and coloured it... 



What fun!



And now my Captain's year at Cape is almost over... it has been an amazing year! Thank you for all your support and putting up with all my craziness!


No comments:

Post a Comment