Saturday, February 11, 2017

Saturday Waltz.

Brrrrrrrr!

Well done everyone who took on the Waltz today! It was bitterly cold... the wind whipping through our layers and when the rain/sleet started we decided to call it a day.

I apologise for not calling us off sooner...  I know some of you were freezing...I hope you're all warm and cosy now! But we did all manage 9 holes and the results were based on them.  Thanks to Fran and Jean for doing the cards...


In second place were Lindsay, Pam and myself with 26 points (I think); and in first place were Fran, Lynne and Jayne with 28! This included a 4 for 4 on the 9th by Lynne! Well played!
Pam facing the 14th!


ps..Thank you for all your birthday wishes, cards, flowers and cake!  Perfect!

pps   Don't miss out on the below...  you can buy your O..F.E.C! card for £5. It lasts a year and means you won't need to pay the 50p fine each time for going in the orchard!


No comments:

Post a Comment