Thursday, May 10, 2018

Thursday 10th May

Thursday 10th May

Reason to cheer...

The rough cutter has arrived and 'the boys' are doing a sterling job getting the rough cut! Thanks guys... we can see the difference already!



Front 9

Part one of this entry is about the five lovely ladies who played the front nine at Cape. The weather turned out lovely although there was a fair wind blowing.

Val and Annie playing on to the third.

Antoinette and Pam played together and had a very close fought contest - both playing very steadily... and with Pam scoring one more point than Antoinette.

Val, Anne and I played together... Val was so steady and Anne got into the swing over the last few holes and they both scored the same...
and for some unknown reason... I parred 5 holes!

It was just one of those days... and I did have some luck...
..how the ball stayed where it was is beyond me!
I've decided I should play with Val or Anne more often if I play like that - thanks ladies! (I scored 19 points!)

The reason we were so few and far between is that 10 of our number went to Newquay to play in the Bronze Spring Meeting...  and Lyn and Sue D were playing a knockout.

A second reason to cheer...

Well done Jane for winning at Newquay today in the Bronze Spring Meeting... winning on countback (of course!) pushing Di into second place! Fabulous work both!

Congratulations!






No comments:

Post a Comment